The Gandhi Reader. A Source Book of His Life and Writings.
by Jack, Homer A. ( editor)
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bloomington: Indiana Uiversity Press, 1956 A nice solid book that once belonged the the Hamilton Ontario Theosophical Livrary so the book has library pocket on the ffep, a catalogue # in the corner and the library stamp on the front and rear eps. No other marks or inscriptions. Mustard yellow cloth covered boards with black title on spine. Very minor shelfwear to spine ends otherwise in very good condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Gandhi Reader. A Source Book of His Life and Writings.
- Jack, Homer A. ( editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Indiana Uiversity Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Gandhi Biography Life Writings
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.