Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gap Creek is a novel by Robert R. Morgan, and was chosen as an Oprah's Book Club selection in January 2000. Gap Creek is a story about a strong young woman trying to make sense of the events in her life; death, marriage and parenthood don't dampen her spirits.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Olde River Book Shoppe (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Gap Creek
- Robert Morgan
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon &schuster
- Place of Publication
- Old Tappan, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Olde River Book Shoppe
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives in condition other than described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Olde River Book Shoppe
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]