The Garden of Canada. Burlington, Oakville and District
by Craig, Martha
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: William Briggs, 1973 A very nice tight clean book, a reprint of the 1902 edition produced by the Joseph Brant Museum and Burlington Historical Society. Limited edition of 1000 this one numbered 622. No marks or inscriptions. Blue cloth covered boards with bright gilt title on front. No apparent shelfwear. In excellent condition..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Garden of Canada. Burlington, Oakville and District
- Craig, Martha
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- William Briggs
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- History Burlington Oakville Canada the Garden of
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]