Garvers of Ephrata and Their Ancestry
by Garver, Steven Randall; [and] June Garver Haller
- very good
- Very Good
Greensboro, North Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ephrata, Pennsylvania: The Author, 2011. First Edition First Printing . Soft cover. Very Good. 4to. 196 pages, indexed. Soft cover bound in black wrappers. Light to moderate wear to the binding. The corners are a little bumped. Prior owner's address label is at the top corner of the title page (the first page in the book). Otherwise a sound, clean copy. Laid in loosely is a folded sheet of paper with more family history . The title of this is "History of the David Garver and Fannie Brubaker Family" by Amos M. Fisher and dated 2011. The book is illustrated.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Pages Past Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Garvers of Ephrata and Their Ancestry
- Garver, Steven Randall; [and] June Garver Haller
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition First Printing
- The Author
- Place of Publication
- Ephrata, Pennsylvania
- Date Published
- 2011; Steven Randall Garver; June Garver Haller; Ephrata; Pennsylvania; Ancestry; Genealogy; Geneology; Family History; Mennonite.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Pages Past Used and Rare Books
14 day return guarantee, with full refund if an item arrives mis-described or damaged. Buyer pays return shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Greensboro, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Pages Past Used and Rare Books
Pages Past is a small used & rare bookshop located a few blocks from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Since 1996 we have been serving the Triad community as well as customers from around the world. We have around 15-20,000 volumes in our shop. We specialize in North Carolina, Virginia, Civil War, Old Leather, Christianity, Eastern and Western Philosophies, and the simply unusual. We very likely have the oldest books in Greensboro; we keep a nice selection of antiquarian volumes and scholarly books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]