Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Used; Good. 24-B-02 Henry Holt and Company 1955 hardcover. Stated First Edition. One page has a phrase underlined and one other page has marks in the margin. Jacket has significant wear, with a tear across the front that was repaired with tape and another tear at spine that was repaired with tape on the reverse. Book Condition; Good Jacket Condition; Acceptable . 1955. First Edition.. HARDCOVER.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fleur Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- G.B. Dealey of the Dallas News
- Ernest Sharpe
- Book condition
- Used; Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- TEXAS HISTORY; Biographies & Autobiographies;
Terms of Sale
Fleur Fine Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Port Neches, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About Fleur Fine Books
Fleur Fine Books carries a wide range of books including a very large selection of Science Fiction & Fantasy, we are constantly adding to our Texana section, we carry many signed editions, including signed limited editions and books signed in our store during author visits.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]