The Geat Mother: An Analysis of the Archetype
by Neumann, Erich; Manheim, Ralph (translator)
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York , NY, U.S.A.: Pantheon Books, 1955. Published by Pantheon Books for the Bollingen Foundation, this is a first edtion of the book dedicated to C. G. Jung by the German philosopher and psychologist, a structural analysis of the feminine archetype, illustrated by three fold-out diagrams, 74 text figures, and 185 pages of reproductions of art works (black & brown cloth with gold lettering & designs; slight edge wear; otherwise a bright, clean, tight copy; in stock & available for immediate shipment from an independent bookstore). First Edition.. 7 3/4" X 10 1/4". Very Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- House of Our Own Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Geat Mother: An Analysis of the Archetype
- Neumann, Erich; Manheim, Ralph (translator)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition.
- Pantheon Books
- Place of Publication
- New York , NY, U.S.A.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
House of Our Own Books
Most book orders are shipped the same day or the next day, except on weekends.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About House of Our Own Books
NOTICE: Face masks are required in the bookstore at all times Our shop is located on two floors of a quiet, comfortable Victorian house on the edge of the University of Pennsylvania campus. The large stock of general and scholarly books is divided between new and used, and is well-organized and categorized. ** Only a very small fraction of our inventory is currently on the internet, so if you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us by phone or email to see if we have a copy in the store. ** CAUTION: If you use the large search box on this page you are searching OUR online inventory. If you use any other search box you may be searching the entire online inventory of ALL Biblio booksellers. Hours: Mon to Fri, 11:00 to 6:00 / Sat & Sun, 12:00-6:00
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]