GEHEIMGESCHICHTE VON RUSSLAND UNTER DER HERRSCHAFT DER KAISER ALEXANDER UND NICKOLAUS, Mit Besonderer Berucksichtigung Der Krisis Im Jahre 1825. Volumes 1, 2 and 3.
by Schnitzler, Johann Heinrich
- Very Good+
Fairfield, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GEHEIMGESCHICHTE VON RUSSLAND UNTER DER HERRSCHAFT DER KAISER ALEXANDER UND NICKOLAUS, Mit Besonderer Berucksichtigung Der Krisis Im Jahre 1825. Volumes 1, 2 and 3.
- Schnitzler, Johann Heinrich
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- First German Edition
- Verlag Von Wm. Kori
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- German Language;
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Marbled boards
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]