by SIMMONDS, Posy
- Fine in fine dust jacket.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
London, Greater London
Standard Delivery: 5 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Posy Simmonds is best known for her cartoon strip in the Guardian featuring the Weber family. Her previous books include Mustn't Grumble , Mrs. Weber's Diary , True Love and Pure Posy , as well as several children's books.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Any Amount of Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GEMMA BOVERY.
- SIMMONDS, Posy
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in fine dust jacket.
- Quantity available
- First Edition. Hardback. Dust Jacket.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Jonathan Cape, London
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Any Amount of Books
If you place an order in error, or have a change your mind a refund is not guaranteed, but email us and we will help if we can. See Bibio's site wide policies for more information.
About the Seller
About Any Amount of Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]