Gene Davis: A Memorial Exhibition
by SERWER, Jacquelyn Days
- A fine copy in a very good jacket that is a bit worn at edges
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Ardsley, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Gene Davis: A Memorial Exhibition
- SERWER, Jacquelyn Days
- Book condition
- Used - A fine copy in a very good jacket that is a bit worn at edges
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Smithsonian Institution Press
- Place of Publication
- Washington, D.c.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art Monographs;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]