Genealogy of the De Veaux Family, Introducing the Numerous Forms of Spelling the Name by Various Branches and Generations in the Past Eleven Hundred Years
by Thomas F. De Voe
- Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket
Oak Point, Texas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lotzabooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Genealogy of the De Veaux Family, Introducing the Numerous Forms of Spelling the Name by Various Branches and Generations in the Past Eleven Hundred Years
- Thomas F. De Voe
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair Condition
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity Available
- Apparent First Edition
- Self published
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- BZDB26 NOISBN BLXRHO Genealogy & Local History; United States; Genealogy of the De Veaux Family Introducing the Numerous Forms of Spelling the Name by Various Branches and Generations in the Past Eleven Hundred Years Thomas F De Voe
Terms of Sale
Refunds will be granted only if the condition differs from the condition described in the listing.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....