General A.P. Hill: The Story of a Confederate Warrior
by Robertson Jr., James I
- VG/VG dust jacket, dye bleed-thru on obverse of dust jacket spine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bainbridge Island, Washington
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
James I. Robertson, Jr., Alumni Distinguished Professor of History at Virginia Tech, is the recipient of the Bruce Catton Award and the Freeman-Nevins Award, as well as other honors for teaching and research in Civil War history. A native of Danville, Virginia, Robertson teaches the largest Civil War history call in the world and is the author/editor of many books and more than one hundred fifty articles on the Civil War period. Among his publications are The Stonewall Brigade , Civil War Sites in Virginia , and Tenting Tonight: The Soldier’s Story .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Barbarossa Books Ltd. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- General A.P. Hill: The Story of a Confederate Warrior
- Robertson Jr., James I
- Book condition
- Used - VG/VG dust jacket, dye bleed-thru on obverse of dust jacket spine
- Quantity available
- 1st printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Civil War;
Terms of Sale
Barbarossa Books Ltd.
Books returnable for any reason within 7 days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Barbarossa Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The Greek root for a variety of words referring to the book, such as bibliography, bibliomania, etc. Also, one of the world's...[more]