General View Of The Agriculture Of The County Of Northumberland; With Observations On The Means Of Its Improvement. Drawn Up On The Consideration Of The Board Of Agriculture. Also County Of Cumberland And Westmoreland.
by Bailey, J. Culley, G. Pringle, A
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Printed By B. Mcmillan,,, For G. And W. Nicol, Ect., 1805 Harvard Library Bookplate, Owner's Name. Leather Spine Chip Bottom, Marbled Boards With Leather Border Tight. Foldout Maps Foxing, Damp Stains, No Tears. Advertisement, Plan For Reprinting The Agricultural Surveys. Vii Plan Of The Re-Printed Reports Vii Ixii Contents Xvii Directions To Binder. Preliminary Observations Xx 11 Leaves Of Unnumbered Plates, 3 Folding Maps.361 Pgs. A Solid Copy Of Scarce Work. Worldcat Finds 19 Copies Of This 3Rd Edition.. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Owner's Bookplate. 3rd Edition. Marbled paper/leather. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- General View Of The Agriculture Of The County Of Northumberland; With Observations On The Means Of Its Improvement. Drawn Up On The Consideration Of The Board Of Agriculture. Also County Of Cumberland And Westmoreland.
- Bailey, J. Culley, G. Pringle, A
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 3rd Edition
- Printed By B. Mcmillan,,, For G. And W. Nicol, Ect.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- CUMBERLAND WESTMORELAND NORTHUMBERLAND ENGLAND WALES SCOTLAND FARMING AGRICULTURE ANIMALS MAPS LAND USE ECONOMIC CONDITIONS FOOD PRODUCTION RIGHTS COUNTY UNITED KINGDOM
- Bookseller catalogs
- Economics; Ecology; Agriculture,;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- ... [More]
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.