The Genesis of Freemasonry. An account of the rise and development of Freemasonry in its operative, Accepted, and early speculative phases.
by Douglas Knoop and G. P. Jones
- very good
- Very Good/ Good
Cootamundra, New South Wales
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Manchester University Press, 1947. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good. Rare. First edition. Original dustjacket. Royal blue cloth boards, minor bumping. Gold gilt title to spine, binding strong. Pages clean and free from markings, mild tanning, front and rear blank endpaper has darker stain like something was inserted for a while then removed. Very good condition, dust jacket is also in good nick (See Photos). From the Excellent Manchester University Press who have printed so many excellent works on Masonry. Need more info/photos please contact anytime.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Mason's Corner (AU)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Genesis of Freemasonry. An account of the rise and development of Freemasonry in its operative, Accepted, and early speculative phases.
- Douglas Knoop and G. P. Jones
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Manchester University Press
- Date Published
- FREEMASONRY, BLUE LODGE, THREE DEGREES, MASTER MASON, FELLOWCRAFT, ENTERED APPRENTICE
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Mason's Corner
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
Cootamundra, New South Wales
Ask Seller a Question
About The Mason's Corner
I am a private collector of interesting, hard to find rare books mainly of a Masonic nature and related subjects but due too personal reasons I have decided to let my collection go. All my listings will be accurately described and contain photos of the actual book for sale. If you are in the States or elsewhere other than Australia please contact me before purchase of the larger and heavier books so I can check shipping costs. In most case I've tried to add the shipping cost straight onto the price of the book. Therefore the prices are not set in stone, IE: prices can be adjusted if purchaser is in Australia.Feel free to ask any questions concerning my listings as well as extra photo's if required.Glenn BrittenThe Mason's corner
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]