Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Genetics of the Evolutionary Process
by Dobzhansky, Theodosius
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
U.S.A.: Columbia University Press, 1970. Hard Cover -- Good -- Other than light fading to spine, book is clean and tight with only light wear -- Light blue cloth over boards, no dust jacket if issued -- 505 pages with index -- First Edition as no prior printing noted. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- gigabooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Genetics of the Evolutionary Process
- Dobzhansky, Theodosius
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Columbia University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Prefer orders to be processed by Biblio.com, but dealer will process orders if buyer desires by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, PayPal, money orders or check. Books may be returned if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]