the gentle art of making enemies
by Whistler. James McNeill
- See description
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- vincentgbarlow.co.uk (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- the gentle art of making enemies
- Whistler. James McNeill
- Whistler (decorated by)
- Original sage green buckram with gilt decorations.
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- John W. Lovell
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]