The Gentle Tasaday: A Stone Age People in the Philippine Rain Forest
by Nance, John
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Parnassus BookShop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Gentle Tasaday: A Stone Age People in the Philippine Rain Forest
- Nance, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harcourt Brace Jovanovich
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- TASADAY, PHILIPPINES RAIN FOREST TRIBAL PEOPLES
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Parnassus BookShop
Shipment 5 days a week upon receipt of payment. If buyer wishes to return a book, buyer must notify us within 5 days of receipt of the item and return the item within 14 days of the date they notify us of the return. Refund will be made within 3 days of the receipt of the returned item.
About the Seller
About The Parnassus BookShop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]