Geography, Geology, and Mineral Resources of the Fort Hall Indian Reservation Idaho
by Mansfield, G. R.; Heroy, W. B
Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Americana Books ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Geography, Geology, and Mineral Resources of the Fort Hall Indian Reservation Idaho
- Mansfield, G. R.; Heroy, W. B
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Native Americans, Georgraphy, Western Americana, Mining
Terms of Sale
Americana Books ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Americana Books ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...