Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
HMSO, 1963. Hardcover. Good. 1963. 152 pages. No dust jacket. Beige cloth. Contains black and white photographic plates. Pages are mostly clean overall, with moderate tanning throughout. Previous owner's inscription to front pastedown. Plates are bright and clear, with some light tanning and foxing to edges. Thumb-marking present throughout. Boards have slight edge wear with corner bumping. Mild tanning to spine and edges with some crushing to spine ends. Fraying to spine edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Geology of the Country Around Maidstone
- B.C. Worssam
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Date published
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]