Geophysical Monograph Series Number 6 : Fundamentals of Seismic Tomography
by Tien-when Lo and Philip Inderwiesen
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Geophysical Monograph Series Number 6 : Fundamentals of Seismic Tomography
- Tien-when Lo and Philip Inderwiesen
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Place of Publication
- Tulsa, OK, USA
- Date Published
- Scarce Physics Mathematics Textbook
- 4to - over 9" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(email@example.com). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.