Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Arms & Armour Press, 1980. Very Good/Good. 250 x 190mm, 80 pages. B/w photos, line drawings, maps. Book Condition: Very good, clean black boards, tight binding. Jacket Condition: Good, clean, bright, fade to spine and adjacent, minor edge rubbing, price-clipped. Comments: An interesting study of German handguns around the turn of the 20th century; Reichrevolvers, Parabellums, Mauser-Pistole plus details of holsters, ammunition, markings.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- German Military Handguns, 1879-1918
- John Walter
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Arms & Armour Press
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]