In A German Pension (The First UK Printing)
by Mansfield, Katherine
- Very Good++
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bread soup was placed upon the table. Ah, said the Herr Rat, leaning upon the table as he peered into the tureen, that is what I need. My 'magen' has not been in order for several days. Bread soup, and just the right consistency. I am a good cook myself - he turned to me.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In A German Pension (The First UK Printing)
- Mansfield, Katherine
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good++
- Quantity available
- First UK Edition
- Stephen swift
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Germany, Mansfield, Modernism, Pension, Swift
Terms of Sale
Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]