GERMAN PIONEERS IN TEXAS A Brief History of Their Hardships, Struggles and Achievements: Gillespie County Edition, Compiled for the Fredericksburger Wochenblatt and Fredericksburg Standard
by Biggers, Don H
Standard Delivery: 2 to 4 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The appendix includes a church history of Gillespie County with much else of interest on Gillespie County; gives the R.H. Williams account of Duff's Partisan Rangers going into Medina, Gillespie and other counties, the Captain says: "All we did was to bully and arrest a few inoffensive Germans." He goes on in detail with more aggressive actions taken by this group of rangers under command of Duff against residents in the area including those massacred on the Nueces.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Maggie Lambeth (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GERMAN PIONEERS IN TEXAS A Brief History of Their Hardships, Struggles and Achievements
- Biggers, Don H
- Book condition
- Used - GOOD
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Press of the Fredericksburg Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Fredericksburg, Texas
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
During the present time we are only shipping via USPS PRIORITY. This allows us to print shipping on-line from home. We still support 15 day return guarantee, if our books are not as described, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery, notify us and return promptly with original packing. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
About the Seller
About Maggie Lambeth
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]