Ghosts Along the Mississippi. The Magic of the Old Houses of Louisiana.
by Laughlin, Clarence John
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
new york, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Design Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Ghosts Along the Mississippi. The Magic of the Old Houses of Louisiana.
- Laughlin, Clarence John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 2nd Edition
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- New Orleans Houses Plantation Arch.
Terms of Sale
Shipping charges: $4.50 Media Mail in the United States, Priority Mail extra, foreign shipping billed at cost. 10 day return with prior notice.
About the Seller
About Design Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]