GIDEON'S MARCH. [FLEETWAY THRILLER LIBRARY,No.1.]
by CREASEY**, JOHN (J. J. MARRIC):
- VG+./No dw?dj,p/back as issued.
Standard Delivery: 4 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
8th of the popular Commander George Gideon series, in which heads of state - and assassins - gather in London
An unsolved murder,gang violence on the streets of London,a summit meeting of the Heads of State of Ameica,France and Germany . . . all these combine in the month of March to bring further headaches to John Creasey's famous detective.Add a fanatic or two and the reader is swept along on the crest of a crime-wave with the one and only GIDEON OF THE YARD.
Please contact seller @ firstname.lastname@example.org ,because of the lighter weight of this item for correct shipping/P+p quotes - particularly ALL overseas customers - BEFORE ordering through the order page!
** N.B. UK,buyers please note,p/backs' actual shipping/P+p costs are adjusted and any difference is refunded,after order receipt and before the order's despatch,especially if p/back is offered P+p free.
* This item offered P+p FREE - available in UK only.
** N.B. US customers please be aware: US standard AIR postage from
UK to US can now cost more than the price of the book! If speed is not of the essence,then Economy rate is recommended - at approx. 1/2 to 2/3rds of standard US AIR quote/rate - sometimes arriving long before the quoted 42 days - but not always.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GIDEON'S MARCH. [FLEETWAY THRILLER LIBRARY,No.1.]
- CREASEY**, JOHN (J. J. MARRIC):
- Book condition
- Used - VG+.
- Jacket condition
- No dw?dj,p/back as issued.
- Quantity available
- UK,slim 12mo wraps,magazine,1st thus.
- LONDON.F.T.L/IPC MAGAZINES ,TD.,1977.
- q52.MODERN FIRSTS2.UK,12mo wraps.magazine,1st thus.No ISBN.British detective_crime fiction_police procedural_novel.John Creasey_Inspector West_SIGNED books.Creasey_The Toff_The Baron_Commander 'GG'_George Gideon of the YARD_J. J. Marric.Books new,used,sig
- Bookseller catalogs
- MODERN FIRSTS2;
Terms of Sale
R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
NO books will be sent 'ON APPROVAL' unless paid for in full and invoiced accordingly and with appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.If returned/declined monies refundable (P+p and any processing fees excluded). Other returns/refunds, only if book(s) are misdescribed,and then a) matches the invoice sent with it, b) returned in original packaging and state/condition sent out in,and received by buyer, c) and returned at the seller's original and actual shipping/P+p cost used when despatched to buyer - any excess cost borne at returnee's own expense. Notification of intent of return, required within 2 days of receipt of book please. 30 day return guarantee, for refund, (excluding P+p costs and any processing fees), for up to 30 days after delivery, only if an item arrives either misdescribed or damaged.Other returns accepted at seller's discretion. Orders processed same day,subject to time of receipt of order and payment, by end of P.O's business day, where applicable, and despatched the same day (weekends excluded). Shipping/P+p costs are based on books weighing 2.2Lb,or 1KG and UNINSURED, unless quoted otherwise. If your book order (P+p cost included/excluded) is in excess of 20.00 GBP,heavy or oversized, as per instruction, we'll contact you to let you know if extra shipping/insurance is required.Prices are nett, worldwide shipping/handling and registration/ insurance fees are extra.Books/orders in excess of 20.00 GBP will only be sent with appropriate insurance fees. So,for actual insured/registered shipping costs, prior contact with the seller, BEFORE ordering, is required at: email@example.com. All orders are wrapped in sellophane, then either bubble-wrapped or corrugated-card and then boxed.[US+CANADA only.] Items/orders over 20.00 GBP are automatically sent registered/insured either via PARCEL FORCE [insured].Or, International SIGNED For [insured] AIRMAIL,minimum of 6.50 GBP,in addition to P+p and subject to book('s) weight.Books WILL NOT be sent without appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.We use the Royal Mail for inland (UK)and most overseas deliveries.For most other International destinations,for orders/books in excess of 20.00 GBP,we use Royal Mail International Registered/SIGNED For minimum of 6.50 GBP (100gm),in addition to postage and subject to book('s) weight.UK addresses, orders/ books in excess of 20.00 GBP, sent Next Day Guaranteed Delivery [Minimum Insured up to 250 GBP automatically - at no fee,extra insurance can be bought upto 1,000 GBP and Maximum 2,500 GBP - enquire for costs.], minimum of 5.90 GBP per order, again subject to weight.
About the Seller
About R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]