Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan, April 2011. Hardcover. 20th Anniversary Edition. First Thus / full number line. Stamped gift inscription by author on FFEP: "Remember to always THINK BIG! Ben Carson." Fine book in a Fine jacket. Text block pristine. Spine straight and tight, ends lightly bumped. Jacket clean and bright. Not from a library. No remainder mark. Not clipped. 240 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Gifted Hands : The Ben Carson Story (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Ben Carson; Cecil Murphey
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 20th Anniversary Edition, First Thus
- Place of Publication
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Date published
- April 2011
- autobiography, biography, memoir, neurosurgeons, politicians
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science & Technology; Biographies;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.