Gilt-Lettered, Black Wooden Sign Reading: Norman W. Downes, Lawyer..
by Lawyers; United States
- See description
Clark, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Lawbook Exchange Ltd (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Gilt-Lettered, Black Wooden Sign Reading: Norman W. Downes, Lawyer..
- Lawyers; United States
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Date Published
- AMER19, LAWYERS, UNITED STATES, CAT87, ANTIQ8221, 67288.JPG
Terms of Sale
The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
All items are offered subject to prior sale.
We are happy to accept orders by telephone, fax, e-mail or through our website. We welcome visitors, although an advance contact is advised. Our office hours are: Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Terms: Appropriate sales tax will be added for residents of New Jersey. Foreign remittances must be in U.S. dollars, by check drawn on a U.S. bank, by international money order, or by wire transfer. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express credit cards.
Shipping Charges: Will be applied to all orders. Domestic orders will be shipped via either Federal Express Ground Service or United Parcel Service, unless we receive other instructions. All overseas orders will be shipped via Federal Express, or USPS Air Service. All books are packed with requisite care.
Warranty & Returns: Any item may be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt for any reason; prior notification is necessary and returned items must be carefully packed and arrive safely.
On-Line Catalogues: Our latest catalogues, some featuring specific subjects and special offers, can be viewed on our website.
We purchase books on topics similar to those which appear in our inventory, and appreciate offers of either single items or whole collections.
About the Seller
About The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Beveled edges, or beveled boards, describe a technique of binding in which the edges of book boards have been cut into slanted... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]