THE GIRARD COLLEGE AND ITS FOUNDER: Containing The Biography Of Mr. Girard.
by Arey, Henry W
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE GIRARD COLLEGE AND ITS FOUNDER: Containing The Biography Of Mr. Girard.
- Arey, Henry W
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- (Stereotyped by J. Fagan for) C. Sherman, Printer, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN AMERICANA PHILADELPHIA EDUCATION GIRARD COLLEGE STEPHEN BIOGRAPHY AND ITS FOUNDER FIRST EDITION BINDING ARCHITECTURE IMPRINT 1852
- Bookseller catalogs
- PENNSYLVANIA; EDUCATION; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]