Give Me Possession
by Horgan, Paul
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY, U.S.A.: Farrar, Straus and Company, 1957. There is no DJ. Cover is black cloth, on boards. There is some wear to the edges and corners. Spine is black cloth with gold gilt lettering. Pages and Binding are clean and tight. There is a private library stamp embossed inot the fep. There are library markingsin the book and an envelope on the bep. Also, there is glue residue inside of both the front and back covers where perhaps a DJ was fastened.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - 7¾" - 9¾" Tall. Ex-Library.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Give Me Possession
- Horgan, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Farrar, Straus and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- HISTORIC FICTION, AMERICAN INDIANS, GENERAL
- 8vo - 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]