Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge: Imp Press, 1992. Taking the super out of supernatural. Uncreased spine. Slight wear to the edges.. Trade Paperback. Very Good-.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Steve Kilby (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Give Up the Ghost
- Branden, Victoria
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Imp Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Psychology. Parapsychology. Supernatural. Ghosts.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Canadian Non-fiction; Psychology;
Terms of Sale
You may pay by credit card through Biblio. If you would like to order directly from me, I accept cheques, money orders, and Paypal. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the order. Please contact me first.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Steve Kilby
Specializing in popular fiction and liberal arts books, particularly from British publishers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]