GLADIATORS OF THE PRIZE RING : OR PUGILISTS OF AMERICA AND THEIR CONTEMPORARIES FROM JAMES J. CORBETT TO TOM HYER - WITH BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES AND AUTHENTIC RECORDS OF THEIR VICTORIES AND DEFEATS, EMBRACING ALL THE MEN OF NOTE OF ALL NATIONS....
by Edwards, Billy (William)
Fairfield, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- GLADIATORS OF THE PRIZE RING : OR PUGILISTS OF AMERICA AND THEIR CONTEMPORARIES FROM JAMES J. CORBETT TO TOM HYER - WITH BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES AND AUTHENTIC RECORDS OF THEIR VICTORIES AND DEFEATS, EMBRACING ALL THE MEN OF NOTE OF ALL NATIONS....
- Edwards, Billy (William)
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- First Edition
- The Athletic Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.