GLASS ANIMALS: 3,500 Years of Artistry and Design
by Dolez, Albane
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GLASS ANIMALS: 3,500 Years of Artistry and Design
- Dolez, Albane
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc., Publishers, (1988).
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- DECORATIVE ARTS; GLASSWARE; GLASS ORNAMENTS; GLASS ANIMALS: 3,500 YEARS OF ARTISTRY ANDD DESIGN; ALBANE DOLEZ; HISTORY OF GLASSWARE; ILLUSTRATIONS; GLASSMAKERS; GLASS MANUFACTURERS.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Decorative Arts;
Terms of Sale
Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Payment with order from individuals. Items are offered subject to prior sale. All purchases are subject to your approval, returnable within 10 days. New York State residents please add sales tax to your purchases. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described.
About the Seller
About Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]