The globes of Hondius: A most important pair of globes showing the results of the earliest Dutch exploration voyages to the East Indies. By Peter van der Krogt
by Krogt, Peter C. J. van der
- See description
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The globes of Hondius: A most important pair of globes showing the results of the earliest Dutch exploration voyages to the East Indies. By Peter van der Krogt
- Krogt, Peter C. J. van der
- Book Condition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Krogt Peter van der The globes of Hondius A most important pair of globes showing the results of the earliest Dutch exploration voyages to the East Indies New York 1991 OCLC/CSmH subjj: Globes Netherlands Hondius Jodocus 1563 1612 Cartographers Net
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABE current; ¶ current; History of Science;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...