THE GO AHEAD BOYS AND THE MYSTERIOUS OLD HOUSE, #3.
by Kay, Ross
- Good overall in a fair only dust jacket (usual toning to the pages, significant wear to the edges of the dj, chipping at corner/fair only
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE GO AHEAD BOYS AND THE MYSTERIOUS OLD HOUSE, #3.
- Kay, Ross
- Book condition
- Used - Good overall in a fair only dust jacket (usual toning to the pages, significant wear to the edges of the dj, chipping at corner
- Jacket condition
- fair only
- Goldsmith Publishing,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- (c 1916)
- new jersey setting, haunted house, boy series,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]