Go Down, Moses And Other Stories
by William Faulkner
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House, 1942. Black cloth with gilt lettering and red rules. Spine lettering a little faded. Top edge stained red has a few damp splotches, other edges a little soiled. Text block clean and good. Seven marvelous stories by Faulkner.. First Printing. Cloth. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Trade.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Title Page ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Go Down, Moses And Other Stories
- William Faulkner
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Printing
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The Title Page ABAA
Accept returns with satisfactory reason and state of book as mailed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About The Title Page ABAA
Approximately 60,000 books displayed in our storefront with another 50,000 in an available storage facility. It is a general, out of print, and antiquarian book store. A gem in the heart of Rosemont, we believe in personal service to the customer. We also search for books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]