God; [With the words of Swami Sivananda, Himalayas]
by Max, Peter (author and illustrator); Sivananda, Swami (editor)
- Extremely gentle rubbing to spine head and foot, extremely mild rubbing to corners, light soiling to front spine fold, bright pa
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Calvello Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- God; [With the words of Swami Sivananda, Himalayas]
- Max, Peter (author and illustrator); Sivananda, Swami (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Extremely gentle rubbing to spine head and foot, extremely mild rubbing to corners, light soiling to front spine fold, bright pa
- Quantity available
- First edition (presumed; no earlier dates stated)
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Spirituality and Religion;
Terms of Sale
Books may be placed on reserve for one week. Refunds may be issued if book is not as described and is returned in same condition as it was originally shipped, and within two weeks of order. A nominal re-stocking fee may apply.
About the Seller
About Calvello Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.