GOING UP: An Informal History Of The Elevator From The Pyramids To The Present.
by Gavois, Jean. (Tr. William Allen),
- No inscription, four square corners, a Fine copy in VG dustwrapper (spotty inside, rubbed, edges worn but no chips, tears, or lo
Bathurst, South Africa
Standard Delivery: 12 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GOING UP
- Gavois, Jean. (Tr. William Allen),
- Book condition
- Used - No inscription, four square corners, a Fine copy in VG dustwrapper (spotty inside, rubbed, edges worn but no chips, tears, or lo
- Otis Elevator Company 1983.
- lift otis elevator company
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred, other payment methods by arrangement may incur a forex charge. Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement. Academic institutions will be invoiced on official order. Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Trade Discount only to members of national bookdealers associations. ie ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]