The Gold Fever or Two Years in Alaska A True Narrative of Actual Events as Experienced by the Author
by FRASER, J. D. [James Duncan]
- Very Good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Gold Fever or Two Years in Alaska A True Narrative of Actual Events as Experienced by the Author
- FRASER, J. D. [James Duncan]
- Green wraps, with title and rules printed in black
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- Place of Publication
- [Honolulu or San Francisco]
- Date Published
- Cape Hinchenbrook Cape St. Elis Cape Golovin dawson y. t. yukon territory Fairbanks, Fort Yukon, Seward Peninsula, Alatna, Kobuk, Nome, Tanana, Iditarod, Nome, Candle Creek, Seward's Icebox, Skaguay Soapy Smith Frederick Drumpf Trumpf
Terms of Sale
Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books
Orders placed directly on our website receive free domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail: www.longbrosbooks.com
All books are packed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt of order. Every book is professionally packaged in a heavy cardboard box and shipped via US Postal Service, fully insured. Shipping rates are $3.50 per book; an additional $1 for every book thereafter. Sets and oversized volumes might require additional postage – indication of such will be noted in the book description. Those orders ship at cost. Other shipping modes are available per arrangement. Institutions will be billed per requirements.
Long Brothers adheres to a strict code of professional conduct. We take pride in our customer service.
About the Seller
About Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The heel of the spine.