GOLD! GOLD - A Beginner's Handbook: How to Prospect for Gold
by Petralia, Joseph F
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- W. Fraser Sandercombe (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- GOLD! GOLD - A Beginner's Handbook: How to Prospect for Gold
- Petralia, Joseph F
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Hancock House Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Blaine, Washington and Surrey, British Columbia
- Date Published
- cariboo gold rush; klondike strike; bonanza lode; armchair; geographer; geography; gold;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Treasure Hunting; Travel and Adventure;
Terms of Sale
W. Fraser Sandercombe
Credit card orders may be made through Biblio.com or through PayPal . Personal cheques or International (outside Canada) money orders made payable to W. Fraser Sandercombe. Within Canada, e-mail money transfers work out just fine. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Regardless of the book's weight, we rarely ask for extra on the shipping. Books are usually mailed within two business days of receiving payment. If you decide, for any reason, you don't want the book after all, you may contact us within one week and we'll arrange a return. Drop-ships are welcomed but no refunds can be given on a book sent to a third party.
About the Seller
About W. Fraser Sandercombe
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Trade Paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...