The Golden Hive. A novel founded on historical fact, 1093 to 1120.
by Eleanor Fairburn
- very good
- Very Good/Good+
Los Angeles, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Golden Hive. A novel founded on historical fact, 1093 to 1120.
- Eleanor Fairburn
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Published by William Heinemann Ltd,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- rare welsh books medieval wales princess nesta celtic fiction medieval novel fairburn the white seahorse eleanor rhys king henry III geraldines
- Bookseller catalogs
- Welsh; Celtic Studies; Medieval and Early Medieval; Norse/Anglo Saxon/ Middle English/ Elizabethan/German;
Terms of Sale
Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books
We accept Checks, Money orders, Visa, Master Card, Discover. Our Return Policy: All items can be returned for a full refund only if they are not as described. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages, so if you would like us to insure your package please let us know and we will quote you a price for USPS insurance.
About the Seller
About Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.