The Golden Pine Cone ( Signed )
by Clark, Catherine Anthony ( SIGNED )
- very good
- Very Good/Good +
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Macmillan, 1950. Book. Illus. by Bice, Clare. Very Good. Hardcover. Inscribed by Author(s). First Printing of the First Edition. Very good with wear to extremities, and minor soil. The jacket is edgeworn, with 3 large chips, and tape repairs to long tears. One of these is external, along the back fold at spine. ( see photos ) this remains a presentable copy of an increasingly elusive title. Scarce in any condition. Rare thus..
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Renaissance Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Golden Pine Cone ( Signed )
- Clark, Catherine Anthony ( SIGNED )
- Bice, Clare
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Good +
- First Printing of the First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Childrens Fantasy Signed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Literature;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable if customer is not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2006
Victoria, British Columbia
Ask Seller a Question
About Renaissance Books
After 30 years with an open shop, Renaissance Books is now online only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...