The Golden Treasury of Songs and Poems, Revised and Enlarged with Additional Poems
by PALGRAVE, Francis T. (editor)
- Poor with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Thomas Y. Crowell Co.. Poor with no dust jacket. 1924. Hardcover. No DJ. Edited by poetry professor at Oxford Univ. Selected poems and songs; packaged in once handsome, but fragile, leather volume. Erosion of leather at top and bottom of spine, back cover present but has detached; book itself firm and complete. Lettering and artwork bright gilt on cover and spine. With romantic presentation remarks frt fly papers, presenter's photo laid in. Owner's ex libris plate ffep. ; LK41267; 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Golden Treasury of Songs and Poems, Revised and Enlarged with Additional Poems
- PALGRAVE, Francis T. (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Poor with no dust jacket
- Thomas Y. Crowell Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]