Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Edward Arnold, 1934. First Edition, First printing. Hard Cover. VERY GOOD. SLIGHT WEAR AT SPINE ENDS, GILT LETTERING BRIGHT, MINOR WEAR TO BOARDS, TIGHT BINDING, INTERIOR CLEAN AND TIGHT. OWNER NAME. NO DUST JACKET.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Mark Post, Bookseller
All books are guaranteed and may be returned within 7 days for almost any reason.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Mark Post, Bookseller
Specializing in American, European, and Military History, and all sujects relating to Scotland. Also a large selection of uncommon first editions of literature, including historical and western fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]