Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1973. Harvest HB 256. First printing of this edition. With a few photos and illustrations in text. An unread, near-new copy with sunning to spine, small remainder mark to bottom edge. Contains an extensive Bibliography. 277 pp.. First Thus.. Soft Cover. Fine. Book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Goldsworthy Lowes Dickinson
- Forster, E.M
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Thus.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harcourt Brace Jovanovich
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography/Memoir; Collectible Paperbacks;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]