Gonzalve de Cordoue, ou Grenade Reconquise [provenance: Lord George Augustus Frederick Paget]
by Florian, Jean-Pierre Claris De
- Good +
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Classic Books and Ephemera (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Gonzalve de Cordoue, ou Grenade Reconquise [provenance: Lord George Augustus Frederick Paget]
- Florian, Jean-Pierre Claris De
- Book Condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity Available
- Didot l'Ainé
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Militaria;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Classic Books and Ephemera
If the item is not as described, the buyer must contact us within 72 hours of their receipt of it. We will refund the full amount with the costs of return shipping within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Classic Books and Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...