Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London.: John Murray., 1933. 332pp. Original cloth, spine sunned. Internally, an owner's name, some foxing, & fore-edge spotted & browned. . Reprint. Hardcover. Good+/No Jacket. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Good Gestes.
- Wren, Percival Christopher
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- John Murray.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- P C Wren French Foreign Legion Stories.
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Mail Order only. Appointments can be made to view stock at anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]