Good Grief: The Story of Charles M. Schulz.
by Johnson, Rheta Grimsley. (Charles M. Schulz)
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Pharos Books, 1989. First edition of Rheta Grimsley Johnson's biography of Peanuts' creator Charles M. Schulz. Octavo, original half cloth. Boldly signed on the front free endpaper by Charles M. Schulz. Fine in a fine dust jacket. Jacket photograph by Stan Carroll. American columnist Rheta Grimsley Johnson earned a nationwide reputation for illuminating the thoughts and feelings of the subjects she interviewed with grace and insight for King Features Syndicate of New York. Notoriously private, Charles Schulz never before allowed such and intimate portrait of himself to appear in print. Johnson explores no only his creation and development of Charlie Brown, but Schulz's wartime experiences, lifelong battle with depression, and strong moral and ethical code with its deep grounding in fundamentalist region.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Good Grief: The Story of Charles M. Schulz.
- Johnson, Rheta Grimsley. (Charles M. Schulz)
- Book condition
- Pharos Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Charles M. Schulz First Edition Signed, Good Grief: The Story of Charles M. Schulz First Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography and Autobiography;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Raptis Rare Books
Founded by Matthew and Adrienne Raptis, Raptis Rare Books is an antiquarian book firm that specializes in literature, children's books, economics, photo books, signed and inscribed books, and landmark books in all fields. Our business model is simple: we strive to handle books that are in exceptional condition and to provide exceptional customer service. We are proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) and exhibit at major book fairs in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston, as well as other regional fairs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]