The Good Soldier
by Hueffer, Ford Madox [Ford Madox Ford]
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: John Lane Company, 1915. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. Near Very Good with light lean to spine. Cloth rubbed at extremities. Spine soiled, frayed at ends and with gilt rubbed. Previous owner name in pencil to front free end paper. Glue repair to front inner hinge, pages toned. First American edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Good Soldier
- Hueffer, Ford Madox [Ford Madox Ford]
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- John Lane Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Burnside Rare Books specializes in literary first editions and works of cultural and historic significance. We are located in Portland, Oregon and welcome visitors by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]