Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThatBookGuy (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Good Times with Our Friends
- Dorothy Baruch, Elizabeth Montgomery
- Eleanor Campbell
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Scott, Foresman and Company
- Date published
- VINTAGE SCHOOL BOOK GOOD TIMES WITH OUR FRIENDS 1954 EDITION SCOTT FORESMAN COMPANY DOROTHY BARUCH ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY ELEANOR CAMPBELL ART ILLUSTRATIONS WILLIAM S GRAY
- Bookseller catalogs
- Education Teaching; Children's Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All of my books are guaranteed. If you are not pleased with your book, you can return the book within 10 days for a full refund.
I can process your charge cards directly or you can place your charges through Biblio. If you want me to process your charge, I will send a secure link to you for payment. If you prefer phone contact, I will be happy to take your information over the phone.
I can also accept your personal check (U.S.). If you pay by check, there will be a 7-10 day wait for check clearance before I can ship your book.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]