Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Nicholson & Watson, London. 1947 First Edition. 000000000000000. Hardcover, 12mo, 216pp. Blue cloth boards good but with slight bumping and a couple of faint grubby marks. No Jacket. Contents clean and tight without inscriptions etc. Overall better than Good .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE GORSE BLOOMS PALE
- DAVIN, DAN
- Book condition
- Nicholson & Watson, London. 1947 First Edition. 000000000000000
- Fiction, First Edition First Edition
Terms of Sale
Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not correctly described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
Book store and Gallery with an eclectic mix of books. A specialist in Scottish Highlands, Illustrated and First edition books, but also Children's, Sporting,Cooking and Craft books. Also the gallery has a small range of modern and antique maps, paintings and prints.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]