Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Robert Hughes was born in Australia in 1938. Since 1970 he has lived and worked in the United States, where until 2001 he was chief art critic for Time, to which he still contributes. His books include The Shock of the New, The Fatal Shore, Nothing If Not Critical, Barcelona, The Culture of Complaint, and American Visions. He is the recipient of a number of awards and prizes for his work.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Turn-The-Page Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hughes, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Biography Old Master Spain Hiustory
- 4to - over 9" - 12" Tall
Terms of Sale
Returns: All merchandise accepted for a book-price refund if put into the mail within 10 days of receipt by buyer, and in the same condition as received. Any books received in "not as described" condition can be returned for a full refund, including return shipping, within 30 days. In these extremely rare instances, please email us of intent to return so that we can most efficiently expedite matters.
About the Seller
About Turn-The-Page Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.